ALTIMA CONSOLIDATED LIMITED is a foremost human and natural resources development company incorporated in Maryland State of the United States.
In other words, the research paper should have a strong writing pages online and significant basis.
ALTIMA CONSOLIDATED works actively with governments, international agencies, multi-national companies, NGOs and private institutions to achieve the development and effective utilization of human and natural resources.
We have established some basic tenets of operations which places the interests of the host country or community in a position of priority. The fundamentals of our tenets are as follows:
• 1 –Backward Integration In all cases concerning the development and utilization of raw materials and industrial processes, adequate participation must be ensured through control of natural resources production to semi-finished and finished products. This policy is essential for strategic sectors like minerals and metals (including aluminum, iron and steel) construction and agriculture and gas.• 2 –
• 2 –Value Addition The production and sale of raw materials is not seen as an end, rather as a means to an end. Where the end product is unattainable, primary natural resources should be processed to a value-added level before sale. In most cases, the incremental cost in processing to a value-added stage is negligible compared with loss incurred on direct sales of raw materials.• 3 –
• 3 –Technology The acquisition, transfer and adaptation of technology are a necessity for African nations. Technology is an essential tool for industrial growth and self-reliance. Technology must be acquired and utilized in the context of its adaptability to prevailing local conditions.
• 4 –Sustainable Development The development, utilization and consumption of natural resources must necessarily be calculated against the objectives of sustainable growth and development. It is our responsibility to leave a better tomorrow for future generations.
• 5 –Foreign Investment A fundamental tenet of growth and development is the attraction of foreign investments. As developing nations compete for investor funds, African nations must create a conducive investment climate to attract and retain global investor funds.